Friday 12 April 2019

Retiring in an Exciting New Way!




Have you ever wondered where you'll end up when you're old and maybe infirm?

Well I've pondered this at the back of my mind (now 58 yrs young) More a fear than an actual thought, that would motivate me in feeling the next level of terror at the possibility that I could end up in a rest home dribbling my food down my front.

So Husband and I put our passions together and founded a new genre of retirement, built on "Life is an Adventure". Living life always as an adventure, surely was a better preparation for our retirement years. Go to https://marigoldretirement.com/events/ and hear all about our new venture.

In this year's trial adventure to Jaipur, India, we have begun a new movement, where people of like mind will view their lives with worth, purpose, and regeneration. We're re framing retirement, to living as an inquiry into our authentic selves, no longer existing in a prescribed role or job, we are free to redefine ourselves. Becoming whoever we want to, with the adventure of travelling to a foreign country, positioning ourselves out of our comfort zones. We're likely to keep learning and adapting.. just what young people do all the time. Come and join us... marigoldretirement@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment